Sunday

Lettuce Toss It! Inland Empire Biz Review

Lettuce Toss It!!!! Posted by in Restaurants on 6-28-14

Inland Empire Biz Review
http://inlandempirebizreview.com
Richard Dela Cruz S&S Pro Services

Let me first say my friends and I did not know what to expect going to a restaurant Name Lettuce Toss it.Thinking he was just food for rabbits and tiny portions begging me to eat at Mc donalds right after.lol We are BIG GUYS AND BIG EATERS.We ordered the Bake Potato top with Chili and cheese.WOW I mean WOW when they brought it to the table it was as big as a football.Felt like about 10lbs.To all of our surprise it was soooo good and satisfying.Warm my belly and made it giggle in satisfaction of overwelming Comfort.Along with that we ordered the surf n turf another touch down Love it to the last bite.

Tammy the owner and all her girls gave such awesome service.Always making sure we were well taken care of. Thank you for having a Lettuce Toss it in Chino Hills.

Lettuce Toss It!!!!
15934 Los Serranos Country Club Drive,
Country Club Marketplace, Chino Hills, CA 91709, USA

No comments: